MH - CET Getting a good college is dependent on one and only one thing - FOCUS.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
MHT CET 2019 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra on May 11 for admissions to engineering, health sciences and pharmacy programmes available across the state engineering colleges of Maharashtra.
- Paper I : It consists of 2 Sections : Physics and Chemistry. Each section has 50 Questions. Paper I has only 90 Mins to solve.
- Paper II : It consists of 50 Questions of Mathematics. Students have 90 mins to solve Paper II.
- Every question in Paper I will be worth 1 mark. Every question in Paper II will be worth 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking. Maximum marks available will be 200.
- The portion of MH - CET is same as JEE.
LOVED BY OUR STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS
Go through our testimonials, to understand the point that we are trying to make.Read More
Our results speak for themselves, year after year. The results is for you to see and decide for yourself.Read More